Five ways to tell that you lived in London too long:
- You’re annoyed rather than horrified when you hear ‘there is a delay due to person under the train’ during rush hour.
- You become slightly enraged when tourists stand on the wrong side of the escalator (there are signs!)
- Your sense of time changes- it is now entirely reasonable that it takes up to two hours to get across town, whereas two hours used to mean that you were able to drive into another state or two.
- As long as there’s a night bus, there is a way to get home. It will probably take 3 hours.
- You express your frustration with obnoxious people on public transportation by furiously not making eye contact and pretending they’re not there.